I have spent several months in a place of …mediocrity. It was a place that I have not been familiar with, I started to feel regular almost normal. So everyday I begin to think of all the things that I really love …you know the things that make you and individual. So here is my list of 36 things I love.
1. I love it when people add extra letters to words… an extra s or r here or there makes me happy.
2. I love it when I fall asleep on a good movie and wake back up after it goes off and restart it and go right back to sleep.
3. I love when I can look at current events…and laugh.
4. I love it when all three of my babies fall asleep at the same time.
5. I love it when those three babies sleep till 10 AM.
6. I love that Peyton and Pier aren’t babies.
7. I love to sing loud at random moments
8. I sometimes would rather watch the commercials than cable
9. I love the first ten minutes of all lifetime movies…after the commercial break I can’t deal .
10. I love to be in church twice a week.
11. I love that moment after a good worship time in your house.
12. I love it when I find a piece a chocolate that I didn’t know I had
13. I love dark jeans
14. Lip gloss makes me happy
15. a good shower during the summer is blissful
16. I love fall colors
17. I actually love dollar tree sun glasses, bc it doesn’t matter if you lose them
18. The clearance racks makes my heart skip a beat.
19. I love a good sale
20. My best friends texts… And my mom’s texts
21. That moment between being sleep and being awake
22. a good work out
23. People with thick backs… they give good hugs
25. Gourmet Pizza’s that include tomatoes
26. Big ear rings
27. Fresh fragrances
28. A clean House
29 . My Mom’s sweet potato pies
30 . Driving fast only in a truck
31. A good BOOK
32. Learning something that I didn’t know yesterday.
33. A crisp white shirt
34. Grey tee shirts
35. The Sweet family God blessed me to be born into
36. And the 5 P’s I help create